Friday, July 11, 2008

We call him "Stiff Man". He was suppose to be immitating some animal....you'll have to guess.
Rachel tried to hold it but when she it the water she had an accident. Rach your getting a little to old for that.
Corey shocked me with his brave dives, I think he needs to work on straightening his legs though.
Rachel has great form on this creative jump off the diving board.
Swimming was great fun although I am not smiling. Mom took the picture without telling me...maybe I ought to smile more often just incase someone snaps a picture of me again.

3 comments:

Richard H. Glassford II said...

We had a great time with Corey this summer. I hope he will come up to the basketball camp next year and spend a few weeks with us. Jamie I am planning on a Pine Valley trip next year with everyone. Please keep us in touch with your family activities. I know it takes time to work on the blog but it really helps us keep in touch. Work hard Corey !!

We love you guys.

Rich

Richard H. Glassford II said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Glassford-Gomez said...

We are there!!! I always love our Pine Valley trips...The first thing corey said when her returned was he definetly is going back to the BTU camp next year. You are a great brother and Uncle. Love you